UvA or KU Leuven

Hi

I have been accepted in University of Amsterdam at the LLM:"International and European Competition Law" and in KU Leuven:"IP and ICT law".
I am in a dilemma because I like both fields very much so the only thing is which university is better and worth my time. Your advice would help A LOT!
Thanks in advance for your help

[Edited by Stergtestud on Aug 19, 2017]

Hi

I have been accepted in University of Amsterdam at the LLM:"International and European Competition Law" and in KU Leuven:"IP and ICT law".
I am in a dilemma because I like both fields very much so the only thing is which university is better and worth my time. Your advice would help A LOT!
Thanks in advance for your help
dione.a

I know this is a very old thread, but as I have the same dilemma, could you tell me which program you decided on and how your experience was? 

I know this is a very old thread, but as I have the same dilemma, could you tell me which program you decided on and how your experience was?&nbsp;<br><br>

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Amsterdam, Netherlands 378 Followers 196 Discussions
Leuven, Belgium 92 Followers 78 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M.s in the Netherlands: Getting International Perspective in the Home of the ICC and the Peace Palace

Article Feb 20, 2017

With the softening of a law making it easier for international students to get work experience while they study, the Netherlands has become an even more attractive country to study law.

Top LL.M. Programs for Competition Law

Top List

Graduates of LL.M. programs in Competition Law have gone on to provide expert advice in intellectual property and business law, serve with governmental and international regulatory bodies, and become specialized consultants for companies, legal firms and government. See a list of the Top 10 LL.M.s for Competition Law.

Hot Discussions