MIDS 2019-2020

AAditya
Hello Everyone,

Are any of you planning on applying to MIDS (2019-20)? Is PQE extremely necessary for getting a spot on the program. I am graduating with a second upper class (71%) in 2019 from my undergraduate, have a publication in Arbitration International; but of course, no work ex. Will I be disadvantage. Would appreciate your views.
Hello Everyone,

Are any of you planning on applying to MIDS (2019-20)? Is PQE extremely necessary for getting a spot on the program. I am graduating with a second upper class (71%) in 2019 from my undergraduate, have a publication in Arbitration International; but of course, no work ex. Will I be disadvantage. Would appreciate your views.
bhaskar17
i am also planning the same.did you gather any information as yet regarding what do they look for in the application.any help would be appreciated.
i am also planning the same.did you gather any information as yet regarding what do they look for in the application.any help would be appreciated.
Sb2018
Is anyone applying for the 2019-2020 programme at MIDS ? Apparently there is a change the application deadline for this session. It closes in December 2018 (unlike February for the last session). Would anyone be able to confirm this ?
Is anyone applying for the 2019-2020 programme at MIDS ? Apparently there is a change the application deadline for this session. It closes in December 2018 (unlike February for the last session). Would anyone be able to confirm this ?
I am...
I am...

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools