LLM Europa-Insitut Saarbrücken or LLM Institut Etudes Européennes in Brussels

David33
Hello everyone

I have been admitted to Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken and Institut d'Etudes Européens (université libre de Bruxelles) for a LLM in European Law. I can't decide between them.

I would love to be in Brussels in the heart of the European Institutions, it will be very good for making contacts. In the same time, I am very much interested in languages, I would like to develop my German further (I know already French and English). I could go to Brussels after my LLM in Saarbrücken but would it be much easy to find an Internship there from Saabrücken?

Anybody who has good advice about that?
Hello everyone

I have been admitted to Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken and Institut d'Etudes Européens (université libre de Bruxelles) for a LLM in European Law. I can't decide between them.

I would love to be in Brussels in the heart of the European Institutions, it will be very good for making contacts. In the same time, I am very much interested in languages, I would like to develop my German further (I know already French and English). I could go to Brussels after my LLM in Saarbrücken but would it be much easy to find an Internship there from Saabrücken?

Anybody who has good advice about that?
Hello there!
I have the same dilemma now. What did you do?
Hello there!
I have the same dilemma now. What did you do?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Saarbrücken, Germany 105 Followers 67 Discussions
Brussels, Belgium 82 Followers 28 Discussions