Liege Admission 2018 - 2019

Edlamanta
Anyone admitted to the LL.M. Sept 2018?
Anyone admitted to the LL.M. Sept 2018?
Lwlssrdr
I have applied, yet I still wait for an answer. The problem is the institution does not reply my e-mails most of the time. Are u admitted, or do u have any news regarding admission process?
I have applied, yet I still wait for an answer. The problem is the institution does not reply my e-mails most of the time. Are u admitted, or do u have any news regarding admission process?
Edlamanta
Yes i have been admitted, they answer within 10-30 days. They send the offer letter by mail without progressing the application on the main site where you uploaded your doucments.
Yes i have been admitted, they answer within 10-30 days. They send the offer letter by mail without progressing the application on the main site where you uploaded your doucments.
Hello,

If you need quick sit-rep about your application, you should definitely write an email to the excutive secretary of the LLM: caroline.langevin@ulg.ac.be

No doubt she will come back to you asap.
Hello,

If you need quick sit-rep about your application, you should definitely write an email to the excutive secretary of the LLM: caroline.langevin@ulg.ac.be

No doubt she will come back to you asap.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Liège, Belgium 55 Followers 33 Discussions