International Commercial Arbitration Law at Stockholm University

Hello :)
Yesterday I received an email that I am admitted. Is there anyone else who is also admitted?
Hello :)
Yesterday I received an email that I am admitted. Is there anyone else who is also admitted?
I'm surprised that admittance seem to trickle out like this, when there over a week to the 'official' date for advice.

And congratulations! I still don't have an advice, but have been accepted at SciencesPo.
I'm surprised that admittance seem to trickle out like this, when there over a week to the 'official' date for advice.

And congratulations! I still don't have an advice, but have been accepted at SciencesPo.
Now I have some Stockholm advice: CONDITIONALLY PLACED ON RESERVE
Now I have some Stockholm advice: CONDITIONALLY PLACED ON RESERVE
Since the last post, my reserve position has been 6. Now, after a couple of days of "application locked as selection in progress" I found that I have been admitted.

It's too late now, as I have enrolled at SciencesPo, and am preparing to move to Paris.
Since the last post, my reserve position has been 6. Now, after a couple of days of "application locked as selection in progress" I found that I have been admitted.

It's too late now, as I have enrolled at SciencesPo, and am preparing to move to Paris.
Hello All, I have a few questions, I'm from the Caribbean I will be done with my LLB in May & I'd like to pursue my LLM in Arbitration thereafter. I have noticed a lot of schools offer an LLM in Alternative Dispute Resolution and others specifically Arbitration. Does anyone have a view on whether pursuing a LLM in ADR would suffice for a career in Arbitration? If an LLM in arbitration is unavailable to me. Considering, I would want to work in the Europe for a while before returning home.
Hello All, I have a few questions, I'm from the Caribbean I will be done with my LLB in May & I'd like to pursue my LLM in Arbitration thereafter. I have noticed a lot of schools offer an LLM in Alternative Dispute Resolution and others specifically Arbitration. Does anyone have a view on whether pursuing a LLM in ADR would suffice for a career in Arbitration? If an LLM in arbitration is unavailable to me. Considering, I would want to work in the Europe for a while before returning home.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Stockholm, Sweden 141 Followers 99 Discussions