Hi all,

Does anybody know if it's possible to sit the CFRP Exam in France, and correspondingly register with a French IEJ with an LLM from outside of France, particularly from the University of Luxembourg. I have done a bit of research but I'm still not quite sure.

If not, does anybody know where and whom I might be able to ask about this to get an answer?

Thank you.