Tsinghua v Remin v Fudan

freejk00
I'd like to undertake LLM in Chinese law to be familiar with Chinese law (corporate law to be specific).

Which uni is the best out of these 3?
I'd like to undertake LLM in Chinese law to be familiar with Chinese law (corporate law to be specific).

Which uni is the best out of these 3?

tyc
I applied to Tsinghua and Peking University because I wanted to be in Beijing. I hear all three are great schools and it depends on what you want to do afterwards.
I applied to Tsinghua and Peking University because I wanted to be in Beijing. I hear all three are great schools and it depends on what you want to do afterwards.
Hi, I am a student in Germany and I wish to take up a short course in China. Could you confirm about my options? I wish to go only for a semester. I am looking to learn Chinese and do an internship during this time. Is it possible?

Thank you.
Hi, I am a student in Germany and I wish to take up a short course in China. Could you confirm about my options? I wish to go only for a semester. I am looking to learn Chinese and do an internship during this time. Is it possible?

Thank you.
The China-EU School of Law in Beijing offers a one-semester programme in Chinese Law. Also a good school, located at CUPL, which was just selected for the Chinese government's new double excellence project. The semester programme is starting each winter semester, it takes place from September until January. Also offering Chinese language classes. From January on, you could combine this with an internship.
The China-EU School of Law in Beijing offers a one-semester programme in Chinese Law. Also a good school, located at CUPL, which was just selected for the Chinese government's new double excellence project. The semester programme is starting each winter semester, it takes place from September until January. Also offering Chinese language classes. From January on, you could combine this with an internship.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Beijing, China 10 Followers 16 Discussions
Beijing, China 2 Followers 7 Discussions
Beijing, China 15 Followers 21 Discussions
Shanghai, China 4 Followers 4 Discussions