NUS Decision of 2020/2021

No Press
From past experience the offer is usually released in April. Perhaps closer to the school term for those of us who have decided on pursuing their LLM in NUS shall we set up a group? Would be great for sharing info on module selections and stuff too.

All the best to all and stay healthy!

Count me in!
[quote]From past experience the offer is usually released in April. Perhaps closer to the school term for those of us who have decided on pursuing their LLM in NUS shall we set up a group? Would be great for sharing info on module selections and stuff too.

All the best to all and stay healthy![/quote]

Count me in!
ws26
please send me the link as well.

i am assuming no one has heard on the scholarship status irrespective of the course they have been accepted to.

i am assuming no one has heard on the scholarship status irrespective of the course they have been accepted to.
crp2988

Hello! I sent you a mailbox :)
[quote]please send me the link as well.

[/quote]

No Press

Kindly send me the link too! Thank you!
[quote][quote]please send me the link as well.

[/quote]

Hello! I sent you a mailbox :)[/quote]

crp2988

Sorry, I was talking about the CFS programme, not the link...
[quote][quote][quote]please send me the link as well.

[/quote]

Hello! I sent you a mailbox :)[/quote]

Kindly send me the link too! Thank you![/quote]

Sorry, I was talking about the CFS programme, not the link...
Geek13
Hi guys!

Hope you all are staying safe!

Just from my past experience, you all should hear by mid April. Largely, NUS is on time in terms of declaration of results.

Those of you have already received offers, not increasing your expectations but you may also hear on getting scholarships, a little later in April.

Others must note that since some candidates may not accept the offer and thus, their scholarships may be passed on to others.

I had secured a 50% scholarship at NUS last year but didn't take the offer for the CFS programme.

All the best guys! :)

Hello, I got an offer in IADR around Feb. What are my chances of scholarship? And also, how did you get the 50% scholarship? I believe this is not one o the offered scholarships in NUS' website.

Thank you so much!
[quote][quote]Hi guys!

Hope you all are staying safe!

Just from my past experience, you all should hear by mid April. Largely, NUS is on time in terms of declaration of results.

Those of you have already received offers, not increasing your expectations but you may also hear on getting scholarships, a little later in April.

Others must note that since some candidates may not accept the offer and thus, their scholarships may be passed on to others.

I had secured a 50% scholarship at NUS last year but didn't take the offer for the CFS programme.

All the best guys! :)
[/quote]

Hello, I got an offer in IADR around Feb. What are my chances of scholarship? And also, how did you get the 50% scholarship? I believe this is not one o the offered scholarships in NUS' website.

Thank you so much![/quote]
Hi. I have also applied and awaiting a decision.

Please ping me on +91-9600657195 (telegram). Will add you to the NUS 20-21 LLM Group
Hi. I have also applied and awaiting a decision.

Please ping me on +91-9600657195 (telegram). Will add you to the NUS 20-21 LLM Group
aish
From past experience the offer is usually released in April. Perhaps closer to the school term for those of us who have decided on pursuing their LLM in NUS shall we set up a group? Would be great for sharing info on module selections and stuff too.

All the best to all and stay healthy!

Yes, please do add me as well!
[quote]From past experience the offer is usually released in April. Perhaps closer to the school term for those of us who have decided on pursuing their LLM in NUS shall we set up a group? Would be great for sharing info on module selections and stuff too.

All the best to all and stay healthy![/quote]

Yes, please do add me as well!
Hi has any one heard on the CFS programme?
when must one expect a decision?

Hi,

I received an e-mail from NUS last week conveying my acceptance into LLM in Corporate and Financial Services Law. I think they have informally started to inform of their decisions.
[quote]Hi has any one heard on the CFS programme?
when must one expect a decision?[/quote]

Hi,

I received an e-mail from NUS last week conveying my acceptance into LLM in Corporate and Financial Services Law. I think they have informally started to inform of their decisions.
https://t.me/joinchat/OG3ViBvYgBFHe3lbRheAcA here is the link to the telegram group.
https://t.me/joinchat/OG3ViBvYgBFHe3lbRheAcA here is the link to the telegram group.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Singapore 256 Followers 220 Discussions

Other Related Content

Fall 2020 LL.M. Application Deadlines: Law Schools in Asia

News Nov 12, 2019

Hot Discussions