e-fellows.net will take its LL.M. Days to the German capital for the first time this May, bringing representatives from law schools in the US, UK, Australia and Spain.
On Saturday, May 13, prospective students in Berlin will be able to meet representatives and ask questions about the schools and their LL.M. programs.
Several LL.M. alumni, as well as a judge, will make presentations about their LL.M. experiences, and there will be a panel discussion with lawyers from leading firms.
The following schools will be in attendance:
- Bond University (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Emory University (Atlanta, USA)
- IE Law School (Madrid, Spain)
- Northumbria University (Newcastle, UK)
- University of East Anglia (Norwich, UK)
- University of Miami (Miami, USA)
- University of Southern California (Los Angeles, USA)
- University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- University of Virginia (Charlottesville, USA)
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, USA)
Those interested in attending must apply on the e-fellow.net website by Sunday, April 23.
Image: Berlin by Nico Trinkhaus CC BY 2.0 (cropped)