UPenn 2019-2020

Rojul
Hi everyone,

Has anyone applied for early review at UPenn? I applied on 22 October through LSAC with all the required materials but my application is still not marked as complete on the Application Status Checker.
Hi everyone,

Has anyone applied for early review at UPenn? I applied on 22 October through LSAC with all the required materials but my application is still not marked as complete on the Application Status Checker.
annasun
I have! Mine has been marked as Under Review since the day of submission.
I have! Mine has been marked as Under Review since the day of submission.
Rojul
Mine too, except one document is still not "checked". Have you received an email stating your application is complete?
Mine too, except one document is still not "checked". Have you received an email stating your application is complete?
Jiejie

same question with u!! The status for the first recommendation letter is not checked, but it is shown my three RLs are assigned and my status is "under review". So?? i reaaly don't know whether they have received my first RL.
[quote]Mine too, except one document is still not "checked". Have you received an email stating your application is complete? [/quote]

same question with u!! The status for the first recommendation letter is not checked, but it is shown my three RLs are assigned and my status is "under review". So?? i reaaly don't know whether they have received my first RL.
Rojul

In my case, I also submitted 3 LoRs, 2 only appear, and 1 only is checked. All of my documents were sent throug LSAC so I am positive my application is supposed to be marked as complete.
[quote][quote]Mine too, except one document is still not "checked". Have you received an email stating your application is complete? [/quote]

same question with u!! The status for the first recommendation letter is not checked, but it is shown my three RLs are assigned and my status is "under review". So?? i reaaly don't know whether they have received my first RL.[/quote]

In my case, I also submitted 3 LoRs, 2 only appear, and 1 only is checked. All of my documents were sent throug LSAC so I am positive my application is supposed to be marked as complete.
annasun
Although I didn't receive an e-mail confirming my application was complete, all my doc requirements have been checked. They did sent out an "application acknowledgement" e-mail in which they state it may take them several weeks to process all documents, so I wouldn't stress out if I were you guys. PS: I used LSAC services as well.
Although I didn't receive an e-mail confirming my application was complete, all my doc requirements have been checked. They did sent out an "application acknowledgement" e-mail in which they state it may take them several weeks to process all documents, so I wouldn't stress out if I were you guys. PS: I used LSAC services as well.
Rojul
Thanks annasun!

I sent my application on 22 October through LSAC - so about a month and a half ago - and my status has not changed since. I just sent them another email to check if there is any issue with my application. They did not respond to my first email, so let's hope they respond to this one.
Thanks annasun!

I sent my application on 22 October through LSAC - so about a month and a half ago - and my status has not changed since. I just sent them another email to check if there is any issue with my application. They did not respond to my first email, so let's hope they respond to this one.
JUL 1990
Trigger pulled (regular notification). Good luck to everybody!
Trigger pulled (regular notification). Good luck to everybody!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 693 Followers 456 Discussions