Should I call Duke and Michigan??


whatiwant

Since there is still no news, good or bad but I have to make some decision on the April 1.

Shall I tell the school that I am facing the deadline of offers from other schools???

Thx!!

Since there is still no news, good or bad but I have to make some decision on the April 1.

Shall I tell the school that I am facing the deadline of offers from other schools???

Thx!!
quote
Gab2009

If I had nothing to loose, I would call or write them!

good luck!

If I had nothing to loose, I would call or write them!

good luck!
quote

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Durham, North Carolina 408 Followers 305 Discussions
Ann Arbor, Michigan 292 Followers 202 Discussions

Hot Discussions