NYU LL.M. Applicants 2022-2023

V-a-nMan

I'm getting my application together for NYU and I wonder if other people are doing the same.

I guess we have some time but I want to make sure everything is in order well before December.

NYU in the fall! Who else is applying?

I'm getting my application together for NYU and I wonder if other people are doing the same.

I guess we have some time but I want to make sure everything is in order well before December.

NYU in the fall! Who else is applying?

Hi, same here! Struggling with their 500 word limit on the statement of purpose.

Hi, same here! Struggling with their 500 word limit on the statement of purpose. <br><br><br>

I'm also working on my application. However, the university that I graduated does not rank students. I read on the nyu website that if this is the case, then the school must send a declaration attesting this fact. I am also supposed to calculate my rank on my own. Is anyone in the same situation or underwent a similar experience?

I'm also working on my application. However, the university that I graduated does not rank students. I read on the nyu website that if this is the case, then the school must send a declaration attesting this fact. I am also supposed to calculate my rank on my own. Is anyone in the same situation or underwent a similar experience?
PT0123

Hello Everyone, 
Does anyone know the chances of getting into NYU if reapplying in consecutive years? 

Do they consider previous years' rejected students application? 

Hello Everyone,&nbsp;<br>Does anyone know the chances of getting into NYU if reapplying in consecutive years?&nbsp;<br><br>Do they consider previous years' rejected students application?&nbsp;
RKSLAW1

Hello,

I am thinking of applying for NYU LLM this year. Is anyone applying for financial aid, and do you know what are the chances of having the tuition fee reduced?

Hello,<br><br>I am thinking of applying for NYU LLM this year. Is anyone applying for financial aid, and do you know what are the chances of having the tuition fee reduced?

Hey there, yes, my university does not rank its students either. I just asked them for a document attesting to that fact that was sent off to LSAC along with my transcripts and diplomas. Good luck!

[quote]I'm also working on my application. However, the university that I graduated does not rank students. I read on the nyu website that if this is the case, then the school must send a declaration attesting this fact. I am also supposed to calculate my rank on my own. Is anyone in the same situation or underwent a similar experience? [/quote]<br><br>Hey there, yes, my university does not rank its students either. I just asked them for a document attesting to that fact that was sent off to LSAC along with my transcripts and diplomas. Good luck!

Hey! I’ve applied to NYU as well for fall 2022 (corporate law) 
I got my acceptance from Fordham recently, but I’m still waiting to hear from NYU and Columbia.. i would love to connect with other applicants :) 

Hey! I’ve applied to NYU as well for fall 2022 (corporate law)&nbsp;<br>I got my acceptance from Fordham recently, but I’m still waiting to hear from NYU and Columbia.. i would love to connect with other applicants :)&nbsp;
he you

Hey! I’ve applied to NYU as well for fall 2022 (corporate law) 
I got my acceptance from Fordham recently, but I’m still waiting to hear from NYU and Columbia.. i would love to connect with other applicants :) 

Hi bro, would you mind sharing your BP for a reference?

[quote]Hey! I’ve applied to NYU as well for fall 2022 (corporate law)&nbsp;<br>I got my acceptance from Fordham recently, but I’m still waiting to hear from NYU and Columbia.. i would love to connect with other applicants :)&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Hi bro, would you mind sharing your BP for a reference?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 2087 Followers 1593 Discussions

Hot Discussions