LSAC Transcript Process Time

Literati

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if some one you could tell me how long it takes for transcripts to be processed at LSAC? Some context: I have three transcripts to submit, one was processed within three days last week, the other one is still not processed after one week even though my postal tracking told me that it arrived and the last one is not tracked as my university sent it but it should have arrived this week. When is the time to worry? Mailing from my home country takes quite some time (the first transcript took three weeks) so there is not much time left.

Thank you!

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if some one you could tell me how long it takes for transcripts to be processed at LSAC? Some context: I have three transcripts to submit, one was processed within three days last week, the other one is still not processed after one week even though my postal tracking told me that it arrived and the last one is not tracked as my university sent it but it should have arrived this week. When is the time to worry? Mailing from my home country takes quite some time (the first transcript took three weeks) so there is not much time left.

Thank you!
mhdjrld

Hey everyone,

Thank you!

It took 2 days for my transcript as well. You should drop an email and get a clarification.

[quote]Hey everyone,

Thank you! [/quote]<br><br>It took 2 days for my transcript as well. You should drop an email and get a clarification.
ClaDa

Hey everyone,

Thank you!

Hi! I'm in the exact same situation. Do you have any news about your other mails ? My first transcript is processed since November 11, and the others are still not processed, even though they arrived in the US around November 15th. 
Glad to here from you if you have any info! 

[quote]Hey everyone,

Thank you! [/quote]<br><br>Hi! I'm in the exact same situation. Do you have any news about your other mails ? My first transcript is processed since November 11, and the others are still not processed, even though they arrived in the US around November 15th.&nbsp;<br>Glad to here from you if you have any info!&nbsp;
Literati

Hey ClaDa, no, still no update unfortunately. I called LSAC and they said the normal processing time at the moment is between 10 and 14 business days (so 2-3 weeks) as they have so much material, so there is still time. Best of luck to you!

Hey ClaDa, no, still no update unfortunately. I called LSAC and they said the normal processing time at the moment is between 10 and 14 business days (so 2-3 weeks) as they have so much material, so there is still time. Best of luck to you!

Reply to Post