Is Georgetown better than Northwestern for LLM?

I am an Indian student applying for 2021-2022. The costs of applying are really high, especially after converting INR to USD. I thought I would narrow down my list of schools. I have already applied to 4 schools so far. Georgetown does not offer an LLM Application Fee Waiver, but Northwestern did.
Of course, in order to increase my chances, I should apply to multiple schools. But is Northwestern significantly on a lower ranking than Georgetown? I know Georgetown has a larger batch size

I am an Indian student applying for 2021-2022. The costs of applying are really high, especially after converting INR to USD. I thought I would narrow down my list of schools. I have already applied to 4 schools so far. Georgetown does not offer an LLM Application Fee Waiver, but Northwestern did.
Of course, in order to increase my chances, I should apply to multiple schools. But is Northwestern significantly on a lower ranking than Georgetown? I know Georgetown has a larger batch size
Isap

Hello Ishita!
I have the same concern! What I heard is that Georgetown has a "more famous brand", but NW is equally good.
Anyway, if anyone could help us with this question, I'll be very grateful! 

Hello Ishita!<br>I have the same concern! What I heard is that Georgetown has a "more famous brand", but NW is equally good.<br>Anyway, if anyone could help us with this question, I'll be very grateful!&nbsp;<br><br><br>
BlueFly

Definitely Northwest has better ranking than Georgetown.

Definitely Northwest has better ranking than Georgetown.<br><br>

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Washington, District of Columbia 1082 Followers 933 Discussions
Chicago, Illinois 523 Followers 509 Discussions

Other Related Content

Six US Law Schools to Hold Virtual LL.M. Information Sessions

News Oct 26, 2020