Georgetown University: Early Action 2019-2020

luam
Hey!

Congratulations to those who were accepted :)

My application was completed on November 9th! I applied for General LLM. Is anybody in similar situation still waiting?
Hey!

My application was completed on November 9th! I applied for General LLM. Is anybody in similar situation still waiting?
Hey!

My application went complete on November 5 and I received their decision yesterday. I believe you should expect yours very soon, it seems they are releasing all early November decisions this week :) Fingers crossed!
[quote]Hey!

[/quote]

My application went complete on November 5 and I received their decision yesterday. I believe you should expect yours very soon, it seems they are releasing all early November decisions this week :) Fingers crossed!
annasun
Hi everyone, I also received their decision yesterday! Got accepted to the Traditional LL.M Program. My timeline was Oct26 (submission), Oct29 (application status changed to Complete) and Nov27 (application status changed to Under Review and hours later I received the e-mail). Best of luck to those still waiting!
Hi everyone, I also received their decision yesterday! Got accepted to the Traditional LL.M Program. My timeline was Oct26 (submission), Oct29 (application status changed to Complete) and Nov27 (application status changed to Under Review and hours later I received the e-mail). Best of luck to those still waiting!
trinityza
Anyone heard from Georgetown this week?
Anyone heard from Georgetown this week?
luam
Nothing yet!!
Nothing yet!!
Hi All! I’ve applied for Georgetown’s IBEL program. I just got an email from them for an interview with an alumnus. Has anyone else received such a request yet? I am hoping this is a good indication? Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
AJ
Hi All! I’ve applied for Georgetown’s IBEL program. I just got an email from them for an interview with an alumnus. Has anyone else received such a request yet? I am hoping this is a good indication? Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
AJ
luam
Hey AJ,

I am applying for General LLM.

However, I know a Brazilian who applied for Georgetown’s IBEL program and he also had an interview with an alumnus. He was accepted a couple of weeks after the interview! So, I guess it is a very good indication. Good luck!
Hey AJ,

I am applying for General LLM.

However, I know a Brazilian who applied for Georgetown’s IBEL program and he also had an interview with an alumnus. He was accepted a couple of weeks after the interview! So, I guess it is a very good indication. Good luck!
Thanks, luam! Wish you the best of luck as well! :)
Thanks, luam! Wish you the best of luck as well! :)

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Washington, District of Columbia 881 Followers 877 Discussions