FullRide (UC Berkeley, UCLA, USC, North Western, NYU)?

S_P_S

Hello! Has anyone received full-ride scholarships at UC Berkeley, UCLA, NW, NYU or USC? If yes, could you share your profile? I am hoping to apply to these schools and would like to weigh in my chances at full rides! Please help! Thank you :)

Hello! Has anyone received full-ride scholarships at UC Berkeley, UCLA, NW, NYU or USC? If yes, could you share your profile? I am hoping to apply to these schools and would like to weigh in my chances at full rides! Please help! Thank you :)

UC Berkeley, NYU and USC suggest on their websites that they offer full-ride scholarships.  But I can't find anything to suggest UCLA and NW offer full-ride scholarships.  Thoughts?

UC Berkeley, NYU and USC suggest on their websites that they offer full-ride scholarships.  But I can't find anything to suggest UCLA and NW offer full-ride scholarships.  Thoughts?
S_P_S

From what little information I have, even NW provides full-rides  although it is not mentioned in their website. So, it would be great to know from someone who actually received it from UCB,UCLA, USC or NW. 

[Edited by S_P_S on Sep 09, 2021]

From what little information I have, even NW provides full-rides  although it is not mentioned in their website. So, it would be great to know from someone who actually received it from UCB,UCLA, USC or NW. 

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Berkeley, California 1240 Followers 586 Discussions
Los Angeles, California 710 Followers 345 Discussions
Los Angeles, California 352 Followers 235 Discussions
Chicago, Illinois 522 Followers 509 Discussions

Other Related Content

Dec. 3 Conference Focuses on LL.M. Insights

News Dec 01, 2021

How to Apply For An LL.M. Scholarship

Article Apr 04, 2018

Here’s a look at what’s available, and how you can improve your chances of securing one.

Law School Cross-Over: UVA

Blog In UCLA LL.M. 2021-2022 on Oct 27, 2021