Oxford BCL/MJur 2018-2019 Applicants

Harvey Spe...
See, a fancy website, a promising name and that’s it.
See, a fancy website, a promising name and that’s it.
Lilka
Does anyone know could they send the letter by an ordinary mail? I'm asking because I received something today (though no chance to see it now)...
Does anyone know could they send the letter by an ordinary mail? I'm asking because I received something today (though no chance to see it now)...
Margot

Dont think so... in their website they say that the decisions will be released by email.
[quote]Does anyone know could they send the letter by an ordinary mail? I'm asking because I received something today (though no chance to see it now)...[/quote]

Dont think so... in their website they say that the decisions will be released by email.
Mombastic

I have never been to Oxford. Maybe it does not even exist. Can anyone here attest to its existence?

I guess they lied to us when they said that the first decisions are being sent out today... the question is, how are we supposed to trust them in the future, when they send us emails according to which we allegedly are admitted or rejected?

But can you attest that the Earth is not flat? We have not been into space either.

[Edited by Mombastic on Mar 13, 2018]

[quote]
I have never been to Oxford. Maybe it does not even exist. Can anyone here attest to its existence?

[quote]I guess they lied to us when they said that the first decisions are being sent out today... the question is, how are we supposed to trust them in the future, when they send us emails according to which we allegedly are admitted or rejected? [/quote][/quote]

But can you attest that the Earth is not flat? We have not been into space either.
Margot
Guys, dont want to play the bad cop here, but please.. enough with the irrelevant discussions. Let's keep the focus on the admissions to Oxford. Tks
Guys, dont want to play the bad cop here, but please.. enough with the irrelevant discussions. Let's keep the focus on the admissions to Oxford. Tks
Harvey Spe...
How do you know that I have not been in space yet? Also, who cares whether the Earth is flat if he or she receives an offer from Oxford? OK, maybe Eppendorf does. But again, who cares about Eppendorf? OK, Eppendorf, presumably. But again....

I guess they lied to us when they said that the first decisions are being sent out today... the question is, how are we supposed to trust them in the future, when they send us emails according to which we allegedly are admitted or rejected?

[Edited by Harvey Specter on Mar 13, 2018]

How do you know that I have not been in space yet? Also, who cares whether the Earth is flat if he or she receives an offer from Oxford? OK, maybe Eppendorf does. But again, who cares about Eppendorf? OK, Eppendorf, presumably. But again....

[quote][quote]

[quote]I guess they lied to us when they said that the first decisions are being sent out today... the question is, how are we supposed to trust them in the future, when they send us emails according to which we allegedly are admitted or rejected? [/quote][/quote]

But can you attest that the Earth is not flat? We have not been into space either.[/quote]
Mombastic

Was just enjoying the discussion haha, did not want to spoil the party :)
[quote]Guys, dont want to play the bad cop here, but please.. enough with the irrelevant discussions. Let's keep the focus on the admissions to Oxford. Tks[/quote]

Was just enjoying the discussion haha, did not want to spoil the party :)
You guys are so funny and rude att the same fucking time! I just love it! Jajajjajajajaa
You guys are so funny and rude att the same fucking time! I just love it! Jajajjajajajaa
Mombastic

And your beers look tasty.
[quote]You guys are so funny and rude att the same fucking time! I just love it! Jajajjajajajaa [/quote]

And your beers look tasty.
Alfie17
Yoo I hope most of us on here end up at Oxford! its gunna be so much fun! yall are hilarious.
Yoo I hope most of us on here end up at Oxford! its gunna be so much fun! yall are hilarious.
SwissGuy

Do you think eppendorf knows if the earth is actually flat? If so, does this in- or decrease the chances of oxford being real?
[quote]

[quote][quote]

But can you attest that the Earth is not flat? We have not been into space either.[/quote][/quote]

Do you think eppendorf knows if the earth is actually flat? If so, does this in- or decrease the chances of oxford being real?
Harvey Spe...
I do not know whether Eppendorf is real but he is definitely flat when he is in Oxford.

I do not know whether Eppendorf is real but he is definitely flat when he is in Oxford.

[quote][quote]

[quote][quote]

But can you attest that the Earth is not flat? We have not been into space either.[/quote][/quote]

Do you think eppendorf knows if the earth is actually flat? If so, does this in- or decrease the chances of oxford being real?[/quote]
Mombastic
My status is unchanged in the IPP - the same is for you?

""However, please note that once your application is ready for assessment, any further updates, including the final outcome of your application, will be communicated to you directly by the academic department rather than via Self Service."

This is quoting someone from last years thread, so I guess there's not really a point in checking the IPP.
[quote]My status is unchanged in the IPP - the same is for you?[/quote]

""However, please note that once your application is ready for assessment, any further updates, including the final outcome of your application, will be communicated to you directly by the academic department rather than via Self Service."

This is quoting someone from last years thread, so I guess there's not really a point in checking the IPP.
quietfailu...
Ready for assessment in January Deadline :
Your application can be or has been considered by the relevant academic department. The Graduate Admissions website provides further information on the graduate admissions timetable and process.

This is what everyone has right?
Your application can be or has been considered by the relevant academic department. The Graduate Admissions website provides further information on the graduate admissions timetable and process.

SwissGuy

Yes, same here
[quote]Ready for assessment in January Deadline :

This is what everyone has right?[/quote]

Yes, same here
Mombastic
Great, so let's wait for the emails.
Great, so let's wait for the emails.
jlcs1213
In the past years offers were sent in batches starting from Tuesday...
But now seemingly not even the first batch of offers has been sent out yet?
quietfailu...

No, I don’t think so. Anyone else feeling that we need to call and get an update? Cause we can’t keep waiting and refreshing our emails everyday.
[quote]In the past years offers were sent in batches starting from Tuesday...
But now seemingly not even the first batch of offers has been sent out yet?[/quote]

No, I don’t think so. Anyone else feeling that we need to call and get an update? Cause we can’t keep waiting and refreshing our emails everyday.
Conditions...
Hi all, I’ve received nothing on my side. Quite surprising that the BCL application results have taken so long. Most other graduate courses already have theirs.
Hi all, I’ve received nothing on my side. Quite surprising that the BCL application results have taken so long. Most other graduate courses already have theirs.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Oxford, United Kingdom 634 Followers 755 Discussions

Related Articles

UK Student Visas for LL.M. Students

By Vanessa Ellingham on Nov 30, 2017

Living an International Life in England

By Emily Cataneo on Mar 23, 2016

More Articles

Hot Discussions