LSE Ph.D. 2021- applicants

Nothing here either.

Nothing here either.
ssldnpl

Hey all, just another update from me. Got the formal offer of an LSE Studentship from the financial support office on Wednesday, with the deadline to reply being 14th April. 

LSE is also closed until the 12th for Easter, so I don't think there will be any updates from their end before then.

All the best, and I hope all your waits end soon!! 

Hey all, just another update from me. Got the formal offer of an LSE Studentship from the financial support office on Wednesday, with the deadline to reply being 14th April.&nbsp;<br><br>LSE is also closed until the 12th for Easter, so I don't think there will be any updates from their end before then.<br><br>All the best, and I hope all your waits end soon!!&nbsp;
CV129096

Hey all, just another update from me. Got the formal offer of an LSE Studentship from the financial support office on Wednesday, with the deadline to reply being 14th April. 

LSE is also closed until the 12th for Easter, so I don't think there will be any updates from their end before then.

Thank you!

[quote]Hey all, just another update from me. Got the formal offer of an LSE Studentship from the financial support office on Wednesday, with the deadline to reply being 14th April.&nbsp;<br><br><br><br>LSE is also closed until the 12th for Easter, so I don't think there will be any updates from their end before then.<br><br>All the best, and I hope all your waits end soon!!&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Thank you!

Thank you! And congrats again!!!

[quote]Hey all, just another update from me. Got the formal offer of an LSE Studentship from the financial support office on Wednesday, with the deadline to reply being 14th April.&nbsp;<br><br>LSE is also closed until the 12th for Easter, so I don't think there will be any updates from their end before then.<br><br>All the best, and I hope all your waits end soon!!&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br><br>Thank you! And congrats again!!!
Green90

Will we ever receive an answer? 

Will we ever receive an answer?&nbsp;
ooooodkdod

Hahaha I am starting to doubt it.... 

Hahaha I am starting to doubt it....&nbsp;
CV129096

I’m so tired of logging into the application portal and seeing nothing...

I’m so tired of logging into the application portal and seeing nothing...
toraki

No news for me either, and my LSE For You page is not working atm. 

No news for me either, and my LSE For You page is not working atm.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 754 Followers 912 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 - Law Schools in the UK & Ireland

News Nov 23, 2020

Hot Discussions