LLM offer deadline


hank

HI,

hope you can help me. Currenlty I got an offer from Kings College in London with a deadline for acceptence (3 Weeks). My problem is the that application processes for Oxbridge are running till march next near. Is it possible that I accept the university offer and later withdraw it in case of getting accepted by oxbridge?

chears hank

HI,

hope you can help me. Currenlty I got an offer from Kings College in London with a deadline for acceptence (3 Weeks). My problem is the that application processes for Oxbridge are running till march next near. Is it possible that I accept the university offer and later withdraw it in case of getting accepted by oxbridge?

chears hank



quote
Interalia

[deleted]

[deleted]

quote
stephan

This was possible for me last year at UCL (first acceptance is not definitive). Worth calling up Admissions and asking them.

This was possible for me last year at UCL (first acceptance is not definitive). Worth calling up Admissions and asking them.
quote
S_Dimelow

I'm pretty sure you can accept as many as you want and pick your favourite when the time comes. However, I know with some you will have to pay a confirmation fee so it could get quite expensive!

I'm pretty sure you can accept as many as you want and pick your favourite when the time comes. However, I know with some you will have to pay a confirmation fee so it could get quite expensive!
quote
D10

As far as I know accepting an offer at King's does not require any confirmation fee... so going by S_Dimelow's point about accepting as many as you want, you could accept King's.
As a matter of fact I'm in the same boat, and even I'm confused about whether or not to accept King's since I'm also waiting for a reply from Cambridge, NYU and LSE. I'm just guessing that since they don't have any requirements for acceptance, there isn't anything at stake. I really hope someone can clarify this!

As far as I know accepting an offer at King's does not require any confirmation fee... so going by S_Dimelow's point about accepting as many as you want, you could accept King's.
As a matter of fact I'm in the same boat, and even I'm confused about whether or not to accept King's since I'm also waiting for a reply from Cambridge, NYU and LSE. I'm just guessing that since they don't have any requirements for acceptance, there isn't anything at stake. I really hope someone can clarify this!
quote
marieh

There isn't any confirmation fee at King's so there aren't really any repercussions for accepting and then withdrawing later. Although you should let them know if you change your mind since other people might not be able to take the place later if you hang on to it!

There isn't any confirmation fee at King's so there aren't really any repercussions for accepting and then withdrawing later. Although you should let them know if you change your mind since other people might not be able to take the place later if you hang on to it!
quote

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 790 Followers 933 Discussions
Oxford, United Kingdom 880 Followers 857 Discussions
Cambridge, United Kingdom 855 Followers 771 Discussions

Hot Discussions