LLM Cambridge with a UK 2:1 honours degree

J1M1

Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone has ever applied to the Cambridge LLM with a high UK 2:1 honours degree (almost UK 2:2 honours degree) and got accepted. I know it is very unlikely, but just wanted to know.

Thank you!

Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone has ever applied to the Cambridge LLM with a high UK 2:1 honours degree (almost UK 2:2 honours degree) and got accepted. I know it is very unlikely, but just wanted to know.

Thank you!
elerethe

Hello,

Thank you!

Dear J1M1,

How can the 2:1 degree be both "high" and "almost 2:2" at the same time? The degree classification is either a high 2:1 or a low 2:1.

It is likely that someone has been granted admission to the Cambridge LLM with a high 2:1, while it is unlikely that someone has been granted admission with a 2:1 degree that is almost a 2:2 degree.

Best,
Elerethe

[quote]Hello,

Thank you![/quote]

Dear J1M1,

How can the 2:1 degree be both "high" and "almost 2:2" at the same time? The degree classification is either a high 2:1 or a low 2:1.

It is likely that someone has been granted admission to the Cambridge LLM with a high 2:1, while it is unlikely that someone has been granted admission with a 2:1 degree that is almost a 2:2 degree.

Best,
Elerethe

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, United Kingdom 732 Followers 721 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020 - Law Schools in the UK & Ireland

News Sep 30, 2019

Are My Grades Good Enough for an LL.M.?

Article Mar 15, 2018

Having a stellar GPA may not be the only factor that will get you into a top LL.M. program.