Please help!

farazabbas
I have a 3.05/4 CGPA from from an Indian university. I have completed a 5 year integrated law degree.

There is a GPA to % converter given at the back of my transcript. According to which it adds up to 76%.

So is my degree equivalent to 2:1 , 2:2 or a First class UK degree?
I have a 3.05/4 CGPA from from an Indian university. I have completed a 5 year integrated law degree.

There is a GPA to % converter given at the back of my transcript. According to which it adds up to 76%.

So is my degree equivalent to 2:1 , 2:2 or a First class UK degree?
Duncan
Don't convert GPA to the UK honours scale. Admissions teams will have their own mechanism for comparisons. Broadly speaking, at many UK schools 2:1 is one standard deviation around the mean. 1st is above that and 2:2 is below it.
Don't convert GPA to the UK honours scale. Admissions teams will have their own mechanism for comparisons. Broadly speaking, at many UK schools 2:1 is one standard deviation around the mean. 1st is above that and 2:2 is below it.
farazabbas
I didnt. But uni of edinburgh is sayimg that my grades dont meet the minimum requirements.
They have mention 60% for India in their website.

That's why i am inquisitive to know my equivalent UK Degree.
I didnt. But uni of edinburgh is sayimg that my grades dont meet the minimum requirements.
They have mention 60% for India in their website.

That's why i am inquisitive to know my equivalent UK Degree.

Reply to Post

Related Articles

LL.M. Admissions: The Importance of Class Rank

By Emily Cataneo on Jan 25, 2016

More Articles