Hey guys.

I need your advice.
I am trying to change career to become a lawyer.

I have been looking into opportunities in UK. I know you can do GDL but I came to know there is this option to do a 1-2 year MA law for a non-law graduates to qualify for practicing law. It is similar to the American/Canadian/ Australian JD degree.

I know the university of law offers such courses - but I am not sure about the institute's reputation and how academic is the program. Yet it is more expensive then e.g. university of Sheffield.

I was wondering if there is any with experience from the University of law - or could provide suggestions which other universities offer such a degree.

Lastly, is there an option to do an online JD provided by American/Canadian/ Australian institutions. Is there JD available with duration of 1-2 years.?

I am looking forward to your helpful advice.

Thank you