Cambridge PhD 2023

Too

Has anyone status changed from submitted to under review by department?

Vinícius B...

yes. My application is under review. According to a friend, his interview was late January.

[quote]Has anyone status changed from submitted to under review by department? [/quote]<br><br>yes. My application is under review. According to a friend, his interview was late January.

Are you guys all studying for your LLM at Cambridge now?

Are you guys all studying for your LLM at Cambridge now?
Too

You heard back from the faculty for interviews already? 

You heard back from the faculty for interviews already?&nbsp;

My application is under review too. I think we can expect to hear back from them with regards to interviews, etc sometime in mid-January maybe? I don't think anybody would've heard back as of now. 

My application is under review too. I think we can expect to hear back from them with regards to interviews, etc sometime in mid-January maybe? I don't think anybody would've heard back as of now.&nbsp;<br>
Too

Anyone noticed that status changed almost 3 weeks earlier than last year? 

Anyone noticed that status changed almost 3 weeks earlier than last year?&nbsp;
Jumbo

My application is under review too. I think we can expect to hear back from them with regards to interviews, etc sometime in mid-January maybe? I don't think anybody would've heard back as of now. 

People started getting interview invitations by January 7 the last time

[Edited by Jumbo on Dec 28, 2022]

[quote]My application is under review too. I think we can expect to hear back from them with regards to interviews, etc sometime in mid-January maybe? I don't think anybody would've heard back as of now.&nbsp;<br> [/quote]<br><br>People started getting interview invitations by January 7 the last time<br><br>.
Too

I didn’t get the interview invite 

I didn’t get the interview invite&nbsp;
Jumbo

I didn’t get the interview invite 

They haven't started inviting people

[quote]I didn’t get the interview invite&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>They haven't started inviting people
Too

Anyone applied elsewhere? 

Anyone applied elsewhere?&nbsp;

They begin inviting people from the second week of January, if my sources are accurate. Hopefully more people join our discussion and are able to share their progress log with regards to their Cambridge Phd application process!

They begin inviting people from the second week of January, if my sources are accurate. Hopefully more people join our discussion and are able to share their progress log with regards to their Cambridge Phd application process!
Too

Anyone statuses changed? 

Anyone statuses changed?&nbsp;

They don’t until February atleast - has anybody received interview mails yet? 

They don’t until February atleast - has anybody received interview mails yet?&nbsp;

Would be nice to know when they start sending interview mails out! I’ve not received one as of yet! 

Would be nice to know when they start sending interview mails out! I’ve not received one as of yet!&nbsp;
Too

Anyone managed to ask Law Faculty on when we can hear back? Suspect it is 3 weeks earlier from last year, since status changed 3 weeks earlier. So end January? 

Anyone managed to ask Law Faculty on when we can hear back? Suspect it is 3 weeks earlier from last year, since status changed 3 weeks earlier. So end January?&nbsp;

Hi - just wanted to check if anyone has an idea whether Cambridge opens up application for PhD Law for a January 2024 intake (Lent intake)
If yes, then any idea when does the application cycle starts for Lent?
Currently, I understand that the Michaelmas intake application is closed. 

Hi - just wanted to check if anyone has an idea whether Cambridge opens up application for PhD Law for a January 2024 intake (Lent intake)<br>If yes, then any idea when does the application cycle starts for Lent?<br>Currently, I understand that the Michaelmas intake application is closed.&nbsp;
Jumbo

Hi - just wanted to check if anyone has an idea whether Cambridge opens up application for PhD Law for a January 2024 intake (Lent intake)
If yes, then any idea when does the application cycle starts for Lent?
Currently, I understand that the Michaelmas intake application is closed. 

Hi. Cambridge only has one intake per year. And that is the Michaelmas. Cambridge doesn't have a Lent intake.

[quote]Hi - just wanted to check if anyone has an idea whether Cambridge opens up application for PhD Law for a January 2024 intake (Lent intake)<br>If yes, then any idea when does the application cycle starts for Lent?<br>Currently, I understand that the Michaelmas intake application is closed.&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Hi. Cambridge only has one intake per year. And that is the Michaelmas. Cambridge doesn't have a Lent intake.
Too

Anyone heard from faculty regarding interviews yet? Has Gates contacted anyone yet? 

Anyone heard from faculty regarding interviews yet? Has Gates contacted anyone yet?&nbsp;<br>
Vinícius B...

Anyone heard from faculty regarding interviews yet? Has Gates contacted anyone yet? 

Nothing yet. It is too soon. :D 

[quote]Anyone heard from faculty regarding interviews yet? Has Gates contacted anyone yet?&nbsp;<br> [/quote]<br><br>Nothing yet. It is too soon. :D&nbsp;
Too

Any updates? 

Any updates?&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, United Kingdom 849 Followers 765 Discussions