Vienna or Budapest

Hi, I am thinking of applying to CEU for the LLM in human rights in 2-3 years. However, I am not clear on where exactly I would attend classes if I am accepted. Will it be Vienna, Budapest or both ? The website is not very clear on this and i would prefer being able to complete the program in a single city. Would anyone know the answer to this question by any chance ? Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am thinking of applying to CEU for the LLM in human rights in 2-3 years. However, I am not clear on where exactly I would attend classes if I am accepted. Will it be Vienna, Budapest or both ? The website is not very clear on this and i would prefer being able to complete the program in a single city. Would anyone know the answer to this question by any chance ? Thanks in advance.
Luchiano
Hi Labourlawyer, I was interested in this university too and have done a little research. It seems that CEU has been banned in Budapest due to the new reform of Hungary, and now moved its campus completely to Vienna. I believe there is some news about it.

Best wishes,
Luchiano
Hi Labourlawyer, I was interested in this university too and have done a little research. It seems that CEU has been banned in Budapest due to the new reform of Hungary, and now moved its campus completely to Vienna. I believe there is some news about it.

Best wishes,
Luchiano

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Budapest, Hungary 50 Followers 30 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020: Law Schools in Europe

News Oct 29, 2019

Hot Discussions