Stockholm University LLM admissions 2012/13

sui_iuris

Anyone here going to Stockholm University this fall?

Anyone here going to Stockholm University this fall?
liszmi

Hi there,

I applied, but no results yet. We'll get their decision in the middle of July as it's written on the webpage of University Admissions Sweden. :)

Andie

Hi there,

I applied, but no results yet. We'll get their decision in the middle of July as it's written on the webpage of University Admissions Sweden. :)

Andie
gi9167

Hey! Im going this fall, i was admitted at the "European Law" LLM. Just need to find a place to live.

Hey! Im going this fall, i was admitted at the "European Law" LLM. Just need to find a place to live.
liszmi

When did you get the answer? I applied in the second round (in March), and the admission's council's website says that I can expect the decision in the middle of July. I'm a bit nervous already. :)
Yes, finding a flat seems to be a hard task, I have been searching on a couple of websites, but without much luck.

When did you get the answer? I applied in the second round (in March), and the admission's council's website says that I can expect the decision in the middle of July. I'm a bit nervous already. :)
Yes, finding a flat seems to be a hard task, I have been searching on a couple of websites, but without much luck.
usernaame

Hellooo: ))
I've just received a notice that I am admitted to the EU Law LLM !I am looking for some info regarding accommodation.Do u have any ideas??Thank u in advance:)

Hellooo: ))
I've just received a notice that I am admitted to the EU Law LLM !I am looking for some info regarding accommodation.Do u have any ideas??Thank u in advance:)
liszmi

Hellooo!

I received my mail as well, I'm admitted to the EU Law Master's program. We'll be classmates! :)

It seems to be very hard to find accommodation there, I didn't find any long term rents. (I'd like to rent an apartment, not just a room.) I decided to call my embassy there on Monday, maybe they can help.

Hellooo!

I received my mail as well, I'm admitted to the EU Law Master's program. We'll be classmates! :)

It seems to be very hard to find accommodation there, I didn't find any long term rents. (I'd like to rent an apartment, not just a room.) I decided to call my embassy there on Monday, maybe they can help.
sui_iuris

Well great to meet you all, I hope we have an amazing year in Stockholm. And good luck to everyone with finding accommodation, it really is hard to find a place there.

Well great to meet you all, I hope we have an amazing year in Stockholm. And good luck to everyone with finding accommodation, it really is hard to find a place there.
liszmi

I'm sure we will! :)
Did you find a place to live already?

I'm sure we will! :)
Did you find a place to live already?
sui_iuris

Not yet :( Hope you have more luck!

Not yet :( Hope you have more luck!
usernaame

Hey
Could u please share info-webpages or any other contacts,which u find useful for finding an accommodation,I ve been searching for a few days but I cant find anything ..
If someone is looking for a roommate please get in touch:))))

P.S.Did u all join the group in FB for EU Law LLM 2012/2013?

Hey
Could u please share info-webpages or any other contacts,which u find useful for finding an accommodation,I ve been searching for a few days but I cant find anything ..
If someone is looking for a roommate please get in touch:))))

P.S.Did u all join the group in FB for EU Law LLM 2012/2013?
liszmi

Hi, I have been just searching on those sites which are recommended on the University's website, and then tried it with Google. :)
Without success yet.

I can't find that FB group! :-O

Hi, I have been just searching on those sites which are recommended on the University's website, and then tried it with Google. :)
Without success yet.

I can't find that FB group! :-O
gi9167

https://m.facebook.com/groups/398852213498948?refid=9

https://m.facebook.com/groups/398852213498948?refid=9
lllaw

Hi guys,
I just want to ask, I would like to apply to 3 courses at University of Stockholm (Arbitration, European law and IP), so my question is, should I send three different statements of purpose in an one envelope to University Admissions in Sweden??

Hi guys,
I just want to ask, I would like to apply to 3 courses at University of Stockholm (Arbitration, European law and IP), so my question is, should I send three different statements of purpose in an one envelope to University Admissions in Sweden??

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Stockholm, Sweden 213 Followers 109 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020: Law Schools in Europe

News Oct 29, 2019