LLM International Arbitration: Stockholm vs. Humboldt

Hey guys,

I was recently admitted in the IDR LL.M. of the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and in the ICAL LL.M. of the Stockholm University.

I am still thinking about it. Do you have any information about these programs? Mainly in regard to job opportunities.

Which one would you take?
Hey guys,

I was recently admitted in the IDR LL.M. of the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and in the ICAL LL.M. of the Stockholm University.

I am still thinking about it. Do you have any information about these programs? Mainly in regard to job opportunities.

Which one would you take?
I'd recommend Humbodlt over Stockholm, but both are very good so you wouldn't be going wrong with either of those.
I'd recommend Humbodlt over Stockholm, but both are very good so you wouldn't be going wrong with either of those.
hello,
I was recently accepted at the IDR LLM of the Humboldt University as well. I understand your struggle because both LLMs seem promising. Have you decided which one you are going to attend?

[Edited by lawlawlawlaw on May 04, 2019]

hello,
I was recently accepted at the IDR LLM of the Humboldt University as well. I understand your struggle because both LLMs seem promising. Have you decided which one you are going to attend?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Berlin, Germany 57 Followers 25 Discussions
Stockholm, Sweden 187 Followers 106 Discussions

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions