LLM European and International Business Law Vienna March 2018

Bertu
Hi everyone,

I`ve been accepted. Anyone going there in March?
Hi everyone,

I`ve been accepted. Anyone going there in March?
Olala
Hello Bertu! I also join this course in March!
Hello Bertu! I also join this course in March!
Hello I got accepted also ...does anyone know how was experience of earlier generations?
Hello I got accepted also ...does anyone know how was experience of earlier generations?
Bertu
Hi guys, nice to read your answers. Some time ago I spoke with some ex-participants: they all told me that the professors are well prepared, the courses are comprehensive and useful and the facilities/univerisity are extremely modern... the overall opinions were very good :)
Hi guys, nice to read your answers. Some time ago I spoke with some ex-participants: they all told me that the professors are well prepared, the courses are comprehensive and useful and the facilities/univerisity are extremely modern... the overall opinions were very good :)
Do you have maybe some information about exams ?
Bertu

Well, just that exams are focused on either business and corporate law and papers are provided by professors; plus the information that I have already written before.
[quote]Do you have maybe some information about exams ?[/quote]

Well, just that exams are focused on either business and corporate law and papers are provided by professors; plus the information that I have already written before.
Hello, I am also accepted for the course.
Nowadays I'm searching for somewhere to stay, your suggestions are much appreciated.
+ I found my dorm btw :D

[Edited by Selcen Uzun on Dec 07, 2017]

Nowadays I'm searching for somewhere to stay, your suggestions are much appreciated.
Olala

Hi!! my congratulations) that was really a hard task!
[quote]Hello, I am also accepted for the course.
+ I found my dorm btw :D[/quote]
Hi!! my congratulations) that was really a hard task!
mp123
I finished this course! You can ask any question!
dobby

Hi. I would like to know about this course.
- How many students are usually enrolled in this course?
- Are you satisfied with this course totally? What is pros and cons?
- How many times does each course have? I mean, according to the guidebook of this course, students should take 24 units, which means that we should take 9-10 courses in one year. I feel that it may be too many to understand each subject deeply.

Thank you in advance.

[Edited by dobby on Apr 26, 2018]

[quote]I finished this course! You can ask any question![/quote]

Hi. I would like to know about this course.
- How many students are usually enrolled in this course?
- Are you satisfied with this course totally? What is pros and cons?
- How many times does each course have? I mean, according to the guidebook of this course, students should take 24 units, which means that we should take 9-10 courses in one year. I feel that it may be too many to understand each subject deeply.

Thank you in advance.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Hot Discussions