LL.M. Human Rights and Humanitarian Law Europe-University Viadrina

O. Reign
I applied, I was accepted. can anyone care to share his/her experiences with us vis the program and the institution in general? I see some negative views about it and no official statement from the Institution.

[Edited by O. Reign on Oct 01, 2017]

I applied, I was accepted. can anyone care to share his/her experiences with us vis the program and the institution in general? I see some negative views about it and no official statement from the Institution.
NapZ
Might not mean anything but I never heard of this program before!
Might not mean anything but I never heard of this program before!
Hey! I got an offer too for 2018-19 intake. Did you accept the offer?? If yes, how was your experience?

Hey! I got an offer too for 2018-19 intake. Did you accept the offer?? If yes, how was your experience?

[quote]I applied, I was accepted. can anyone care to share his/her experiences with us vis the program and the institution in general? I see some negative views about it and no official statement from the Institution.[/quote]

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Frankfurt (Oder), Germany 21 Followers 7 Discussions

Related Articles

Why an LL.M. in Human Rights Law is a Passport to Rewarding and Boundless Careers

Feb 18, 2019

There is a misconception that a post-LL.M. career in human rights is “mushy”, but it’s intellectually rigorous, from defending Guantanamo Bay detainees, to helping Roma children

The LL.M. in Human Rights and Humanitarian Law

Dec 22, 2008

How programs can boost careers of lawyers and professionals in this field of law

Building Legal Bridges between "Old Europe" and "New Europe"

Jun 11, 2007

LLM GUIDE surveys specialized LL.M. programs in European integration law

More Articles

Hot Discussions