Leiden LLM 2020-21 Questions and Discussion)

Hello - I have been offered a position for the Leiden Adv. LLM in Public International Law (Peace, Justice and Development). I am waiting to hear back from the LExS before I make a final decision.

Anyone else in a similar position?

I have heard mixed reviews about the program, so if anyone has done it, or has any other form of insight, I would really appreciate your advice. I am particularly interested in the job prospects following the degree, and how enjoyable/worthwhile it is to begin with.

Thanks!
Hello - I have been offered a position for the Leiden Adv. LLM in Public International Law (Peace, Justice and Development). I am waiting to hear back from the LExS before I make a final decision.

Anyone else in a similar position?

I have heard mixed reviews about the program, so if anyone has done it, or has any other form of insight, I would really appreciate your advice. I am particularly interested in the job prospects following the degree, and how enjoyable/worthwhile it is to begin with.

Thanks!
Template
I'm interested, too
I'm interested, too
Domino
I am in exactly the same position as you, but for the other Advanced LL.M. (International Criminal Law). I hope they send out the LExS results soon!
I am in exactly the same position as you, but for the other Advanced LL.M. (International Criminal Law). I hope they send out the LExS results soon!
Good to know there are others in the same boat.

Anyone know of other scholarships still open for this program (not including LExS)?
Good to know there are others in the same boat.

Anyone know of other scholarships still open for this program (not including LExS)?
eibas
I've been "conditionally accepted" for the Adv LLM in PIL (International Criminal Law), I'm very concerned with job prospects at international courts or organizations. I read in the Leiden website that studying at the Hague would be perfect for internships. I'm just not sure how true that is or if I can achieve that even if I decide to study in the USA.
I've been "conditionally accepted" for the Adv LLM in PIL (International Criminal Law), I'm very concerned with job prospects at international courts or organizations. I read in the Leiden website that studying at the Hague would be perfect for internships. I'm just not sure how true that is or if I can achieve that even if I decide to study in the USA.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Leiden, Netherlands 540 Followers 469 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020: Law Schools in Europe

News Oct 29, 2019