KU Leuven or ULB (LLM in International Business Law)

Marie LLM

Hello!
Which University would you choose to study International Business Law? KU Leuven or Universite Libre de Bruxelles? Any info or thoughts about any of these two LLM programs/Universities? Thank you!

Hello!
Which University would you choose to study International Business Law? KU Leuven or Universite Libre de Bruxelles? Any info or thoughts about any of these two LLM programs/Universities? Thank you!
_O_

Hi! I'm an LLM graduate from ULB. I really liked it and I recommend the programme. This said, from an academic standpoint KU Leuven has an extremely good reputation: its law school is ranked 35 worldwide while ULB is ranked 100-150. I mean, ULB's ranking is good, but KU Leuven has a really good reputation. If you are admitted to both programmes and your priority is 100% the academic reputation of the uni, I would pick KU Leuven. Personally I preferred ULB for social life reasons since it's more fun to live in Brussels than in Leuven, and the programme is good.

Best!

[Edited by _O_ on May 21, 2021]

Hi! I'm an LLM graduate from ULB. I really liked it and I recommend the programme. This said, from an academic standpoint KU Leuven has an extremely good reputation: its law school is ranked 35 worldwide while ULB is ranked 100-150. I mean, ULB's ranking is good, but KU Leuven has a really good reputation. If you are admitted to both programmes and your priority is 100% the academic reputation of the uni, I would pick KU Leuven. Personally I preferred ULB for social life reasons since it's more fun to live in Brussels than in Leuven, and the programme is good.<br><br>Best!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Leuven, Belgium 84 Followers 74 Discussions
Brussels, Belgium 52 Followers 11 Discussions