Dear all, Luiss Carli University asks for my academic documents ( degrees etc) to be translated in Italian. I am confused. Which translation service should I use? Should I contact the Italian embassy for a translation, would they do this? I don't know which translation would be considered acceptable by them, would a translation from a sworn freelancer translator be deemed ok or would i have to seek a more official route (not sure though which route would be more official). Thanks

[Edited by Kitten25 on May 17, 2020]