Graduate Institute - LL.M. in International Law 2020-2021

luizi1223
Anyone else applying for the LL.M. in International Law 2020-2021 at the Graduate Institute in Geneva? :)
Anyone else applying for the LL.M. in International Law 2020-2021 at the Graduate Institute in Geneva? :)
Hello guys thank you for opening this portal and I am applying to the MTJ. I have a law degree but I am not sure what to put on the box of "OTHER RELEVANT TRAINING" section of the application portal. thank you again
Hello guys thank you for opening this portal and I am applying to the MTJ. I have a law degree but I am not sure what to put on the box of "OTHER RELEVANT TRAINING" section of the application portal. thank you again
KagisoK

Yeah, I'm applying!
[quote]Anyone else applying for the LL.M. in International Law 2020-2021 at the Graduate Institute in Geneva? :)[/quote]

Yeah, I'm applying!
K_Bari
Hi,
I have applied for the LLM in International Law. Submitted the form last week. Any short listed candidates yet?
Hi,
I have applied for the LLM in International Law. Submitted the form last week. Any short listed candidates yet?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Hot Discussions