EMLE 2021/2022

Hi everyone! I'm from Brazil and have been admitted to the program (without the scolarship). I have already accepted my place but haven't heard back from them. Has anyone gotten the info about the allocation already? I replied on Feb 22.. Many thanks.

Hi everyone! I'm from Brazil and have been admitted to the program (without the scolarship). I have already accepted my place but haven't heard back from them. Has anyone gotten the info about the allocation already? I replied on Feb 22.. Many thanks.
jokzill4

I sent an email to them regarding the appeal for a scholarship, and they answered me that I should appeal with the same arguments that I used before. Well, I didn´t use any arguments, I´ve just completed my application. where did you guys ask about the scholarship on your application, letter of motivation? I understood that would be automatic, with all process, they would analyze if I would deserved or not. I guess I did something wrong.

Are you gonna appeal?  

No, Suka

[quote]I sent an email to them regarding the appeal for a scholarship, and they answered me that I should appeal with the same arguments that I used before. Well, I didn´t use any arguments, I´ve just completed my application. where did you guys ask about the scholarship on your application, letter of motivation? I understood that would be automatic, with all process, they would analyze if I would deserved or not. I guess I did something wrong.<br><br>Are you gonna appeal?&nbsp;&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>No, Suka<br><br>
suca

Guys, what you think about creating a WhatsApp group?
I could create, but I need at least one phone number to start the group.
If someone is interested, send me a private message here.

Guys, what you think about creating a WhatsApp group?<br>I could create, but I need at least one phone number to start the group.<br>If someone is interested, send me a private message here.<br><br>
Pierce

I am an EU applicant and I received my acceptance email the same day as non-EU applicants (22 feb.)

I am also an EU student from Ireland. I haven't received my university locations yet either but I imagine we'll get them in the next few weeks :)

I am an EU applicant and I received my acceptance email the same day as non-EU applicants (22 feb.) [/quote]<br><br>I am also an EU student from Ireland. I haven't received my university locations yet either but I imagine we'll get them in the next few weeks :)<br>
suca

WhatsApp group created 
Hope that you all join the group to enrich all the discussions

https://chat.whatsapp.com/ETjo3dMIJBsKYtAjNiFHQN

[Edited by suca on Feb 26, 2021]

WhatsApp group created&nbsp;<br>Hope that you all join the group to enrich all the discussions<br><br>https://chat.whatsapp.com/ETjo3dMIJBsKYtAjNiFHQN
SG0309

Hi, I sent in my acceptance on Friday (12th) but I haven't heard back regarding allocations. Anyone in a similar position? Those of you who'd accepted earlier - could you please help me with how long they normally take to respond with the receipt and allocations? 

Hi, I sent in my acceptance on Friday (12th) but I haven't heard back regarding allocations. Anyone in a similar position? Those of you who'd accepted earlier - could you please help me with how long they normally take to respond with the receipt and allocations?&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Hamburg, Germany 105 Followers 54 Discussions

Hot Discussions