UofT (Toronto) LLM Applicants 2019-2020

Checking in here! My application still says 'Under Review.'

What is the current status of everyone else who has applied to the UofT LLM?
Checking in here! My application still says 'Under Review.'

What is the current status of everyone else who has applied to the UofT LLM?
Rollin84
Any updates? I applied last week and I also have the Under Review message.
Any updates? I applied last week and I also have the Under Review message.
Garryb
I had completed the application by the end of October. My application is also under review.
I had completed the application by the end of October. My application is also under review.
Hey Guys!

So I have applied before the end of the first cycle, and my application still says documents pending. Any updates for you guys? When will it change to under review for me?

THANKS!
Hey Guys!

So I have applied before the end of the first cycle, and my application still says documents pending. Any updates for you guys? When will it change to under review for me?

THANKS!
Gulce
Hello everyone!
I completed my application by the end of October and today I received my acceptance from Short thesis LLM program. I hope you will hear from them soon!
In fact I applied for the long thesis program, because I am planing to apply for the SJD after the graduation of my LLM. Do you think to study in a short thesis program will have a negative effect on my SJD applications? Actually short thesis will be much more suitable for me because I am an international student and able to enroll in more classes compare to long thesis. Does anyone have an experience on this issue?
Thank you very much for the comments!
Hello everyone!
I completed my application by the end of October and today I received my acceptance from Short thesis LLM program. I hope you will hear from them soon!
In fact I applied for the long thesis program, because I am planing to apply for the SJD after the graduation of my LLM. Do you think to study in a short thesis program will have a negative effect on my SJD applications? Actually short thesis will be much more suitable for me because I am an international student and able to enroll in more classes compare to long thesis. Does anyone have an experience on this issue?
Thank you very much for the comments!
Hi everyone!

Has anyone else heard about their applications yet? I have applied for the coursework based program and been under review for ages now.
Hi everyone!

Has anyone else heard about their applications yet? I have applied for the coursework based program and been under review for ages now.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Toronto, Canada 168 Followers 121 Discussions

Hot Discussions