OSGOODE LLM CANADIAN COMMON LAW WINTER 2021

Hey everyone! If you accepted your offer, let's gather on LinkedIn. Check linkedin.com/groups/12477569 

Hey everyone! If you accepted your offer, let's gather on LinkedIn. Check linkedin.com/groups/12477569 

Hi everyone, congrats to those who got in, i got my offer letter on October 19th and have accepted it. Hope everyone waiting gets a response soon too

Hi everyone, congrats to those who got in, i got my offer letter on October 19th and have accepted it. Hope everyone waiting gets a response soon too
AmakaUdeh

Which LLM programs did you applied to?
Hi, I applied to the LLM IBL and got an offer on October 7th. :)

[Edited by AmakaUdeh on Nov 11, 2020]

[quote]Which LLM programs did you applied to? [/quote]Hi, I applied to the LLM IBL and got an offer on October 7th. :)

Congratulations! Are you going to accept your offer? I'm a little unsure since there's very little certainty about when the in-person classes will begin again. 

Thank you!! I'm accepting it. I was unsure too but then I realized that I can save a lot of money attending online from home for a couple of months. I plan to arrive in February or March. Let me know what you decide so we can meet with other new students!
I just accepted my offer! We should create a WhatsApp group for all incoming Winter 2021 Canadian Common Law LLM students.

i accepted winter offer too, creating a whatsapp group is a great idea

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]Hey guys! I applied for the winter session on September 06. Still waiting for an update. When do you guys anticipate they'll start making decisions on applications? Thanks. [/quote]<br>wow, almost a month has gone by! I'll apply by the end of this week (I had a hard time obtaining my paperwork done due to lockdown) but I'm afraid I may not be able to get an offer!!&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Update!! I applied on October 13 and today I received my acceptance letter!!&nbsp; [/quote] Congratulations! Are you going to accept your offer? I'm a little unsure since there's very little certainty about when the in-person classes will begin again.&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Thank you!! I'm accepting it. I was unsure too but then I realized that I can save a lot of money attending online from home for a couple of months. I plan to arrive in February or March. Let me know what you decide so we can meet with other new students! [/quote] I just accepted my offer! We should create a WhatsApp group for all incoming Winter 2021 Canadian Common Law LLM students. [/quote]<br>i accepted winter offer too, creating a whatsapp group is a great idea

Does anyone have a sample of study plan for this program for visa?

Does anyone have a sample of study plan for this program for visa?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Toronto, Canada 176 Followers 79 Discussions