Hello guys,

I'm currently a law student in Vietnam, i intend to take a master course at University of Adelaide. Although i have read the entry requirements on the uni website, i still have confusion about those.
As i heard from a professor from Latrobe university that entry requirements for a master course at Latrobe are an LLB and a certificate to practice law. The certificate to practice law - which is not written on the website makes me confused. Does Adelaide and Aus universities require them ?

I hope for answers from you guys!
A thousand thanks to you....