NUS LLM 2021-2022

IE88

Hi, anyone also applying for NUS LLM for AY 2021-2022? Appreciate if we can share any updates regarding the admission.

Thanks!

[Edited by IE88 on Dec 03, 2020]

Hi, anyone also applying for NUS LLM for AY 2021-2022? Appreciate if we can share any updates regarding the admission.<br>
<br>
Thanks!
zee_s

Hi, anyone also applying for NUS LLM for AY 2021-2022? Appreciate if we can share any updates regarding the admission.

Thanks!

I have also applied for 2021-22. I'm concerned about the number of available seats given the deferrals this year. I heard that NUS unrestrictedly offers a 1 year deferral..

[quote]Hi, anyone also applying for NUS LLM for AY 2021-2022? Appreciate if we can share any updates regarding the admission.<br>
<br>
Thanks! [/quote]<br><br>I have also applied for 2021-22. I'm concerned about the number of available seats given the deferrals this year. I heard that NUS unrestrictedly offers a 1 year deferral..

Thanks!

Hello! Applied for the IADR LLM coursework. NUS says that they'll get back by April, but I've read talk on other channels that they start getting back by the beginning of February. It's a long wait though!

[Edited by Mohit Dang on Jan 19, 2021]

[quote]Hi, anyone also applying for NUS LLM for AY 2021-2022? Appreciate if we can share any updates regarding the admission.<br><br><br>
<br><br><br>
Thanks! [/quote]<br><br>Hello! Applied for the IADR LLM coursework. NUS says that they'll get back by April, but I've read talk on other channels that they start getting back by the beginning of February. It's a long wait though!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Singapore 280 Followers 224 Discussions

Hot Discussions