LLM Discussions

LLM Capetown or Stellenbosch- begin of term

Yve
Hello community,

I come from Germany and want to go to South Africa for my LLM studies. I prefer Capetown (University of Capetown or University of Western Cape or Stellenbosch).

Does anyone know the begin of term concerning these universities? I got different information...

Thank you a lot!

Yve
Hello community,

I come from Germany and want to go to South Africa for my LLM studies. I prefer Capetown (University of Capetown or University of Western Cape or Stellenbosch).

Does anyone know the begin of term concerning these universities? I got different information...

Thank you a lot!

Yve
Usually the academic cycle in South Africa begins in February/March. Usually.

If you can't find a definitive answer here you should try asking the schools directly.
Usually the academic cycle in South Africa begins in February/March. Usually.

If you can't find a definitive answer here you should try asking the schools directly.
Yve
Thank you a lot! I´ll write an E-Mail!

Has anyone experience with the universities in Capetown (UCT or UWC) and Stellenbosch? I´m not sure which I should prefer. Can anyone report on study and life conditions, especially on quality of life and safty aspects?

Thank you!

Yve
Thank you a lot! I´ll write an E-Mail!

Has anyone experience with the universities in Capetown (UCT or UWC) and Stellenbosch? I´m not sure which I should prefer. Can anyone report on study and life conditions, especially on quality of life and safty aspects?

Thank you!

Yve

Reply to Post