Lol... no worries, I am not that stressed about it: even if I gain acceptance, I think I am going to...
Mar 28, 2009 15:26
Hi guys, I just received an email from SLS placing me on the waiting list. I decided I am not going...
Mar 28, 2009 11:24
Just opened my mailbox, found the following email from the admission office: "Dear x, The Stanford...
Mar 28, 2009 11:18
Hey Knight, I am afraid I will face a similar dilemma. We shall keep in touch
Mar 26, 2009 15:39
Hi there. I decided to turn all other offers down and wait for the call of faith (to old readers of...
Mar 26, 2009 13:13
Concordo, anche se quei 2-3 anni già mi basterebbero per ripagare l'investimento...e a quel punto se...
Mar 25, 2009 19:05
I've yet to hear from them. Will keep u posted
Mar 24, 2009 15:37
Ahah. Sorry, I thought u were thinking at your family's economic crisis...meaning no funds basically
Mar 24, 2009 15:11
In fact, to answer MAP2009's question, this is the reason I gave to Berkeley. Let's see what they th...
Mar 24, 2009 15:04
I guess that is still one of the chief reasons, and you can go around it as much as you want but in...
Mar 24, 2009 15:02