A group of thirteen law schools have announced they will be holding a virtual event where participants will be able to learn about applying to LL.M. programs.
The "Global Law School Consortium" will hold the event on April 9th, at 2pm Central European Time (1pm UK time).
At the event, participants will able to learn about each school's LL.M. programs and ask questions. Representatives from the following law schools will be participating in the virtual meeting:
- Cardozo School of Law, USA
- Koç university Law School, Turkey
- Leiden University, The Netherlands
- Newcastle University, UK
- Syracuse University College of Law, USA
- The University of Law, UK
- UC Davis School of Law, USA
- Peter A. Allard School of Law – University of British Columbia, Canada
- University of Cologne, Germany
- University of East London, UK
- University of Edinburgh Law School, UK
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- University of Texas School of Law
For more information or to register, please see the Global Law Consortium event webpage.