e-fellows.net will host one LL.M. day in Munich on March 17, with another to be held in Berlin on April 7.
Law students, trainees and interested LL.M. applicants will have the chance to meet representatives from law schools in the USA, the UK, Australia, Spain, and the Netherlands, who will present their Master of Laws programs and be available to answer questions about their programs.
The LL.M. days will include group sessions and a careers fair, plus lawyers from leading law firms will discuss their experiences on various LL.M. programs during a panel discussion.
The LL.M. Days will include the law schools from the following universities, with more to be announced:
- Boston University (Boston, USA) – Munich only
- Columbia Law School - Munich only
- Cornell University (Ithaca, USA)
- Emory University (Atlanta, USA)
- George Washington University (Washington D.C., USA) – Munich only
- IE Law School (Madrid, Spanien)
- Penn State Dickinson Law (Carlisle, USA) – Berlin only
- University of California, Los Angeles (Los Angeles, USA)
- University of Groningen (Groningen, Niederlande)
- University of Southern California (Los Angeles, USA)
- University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- University of Texas (Austin, USA)
- University of Virginia (Charlottesville, USA)
Additionally, the LL.M. Day in Munich will also feature a presentation about the American Bar Exam and the British Solicitors Qualifying Exam, which will be of interest to those aiming to practice law in the future.
Interested participants must register on the e-fellows.net website. Applications close mid-March.
Image: Munich by Sam Walker on Pexels CC BY 2.0 (cropped)