The organization e-fellows.net will host an LL.M. info event in Frankfurt on December 2.
Attendees will be able to meet with law school representatives and learn about LL.M. programs offered all over the world. There will also be an LL.M. panel with lawyers from leading law firms and international companies discussing their experiences.
To register for the event or to learn more, please see e-fellows' LL.M. info session webpage. Interested attendees must register by November 12.
The following law schools have already confirmed their attendance, with more to be announced:
- Bond University (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Cornell University (Ithaca, USA)
- Emory University (Atlanta, USA)
- George Washington University (Washington D.C., USA)
- Golden Gate University (San Francisco, USA)
- IE Law School (Madrid, Spain)
- La Trobe University (Melbourne, Australia)
- Northumbria University (Newcastle, UK)
- Queensland University of Technology (Brisbane, Australia)
- UCLA, University of California, Los Angeles (Los Angeles, USA)
- UEA, University of East Anglia (Norwich, UK)
- University of Groningen (Groningen, Netherlands)
- University of Miami (Miami, USA)
- University of Queensland (Brisbane, Australia)
- University of Southern California (Los Angeles, USA)
- University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- University of Texas (Austin, USA)
- University of Virginia (Charlottesville, USA)
- UNSW Australia (Sydney, Australia)
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, USA)