The career networking website e-fellows.net will be hosting an LL.M. day event in Frankfurt on October 24.
At the event, potential LL.M. candidates can meet with representatives from 18 law schools and attend group sessions and panel discussions.
These 18 law schools will attend:
- Bond University (Australia)
- Emory University School of Law (USA)
- Georgetown University Law Center (USA)
- Golden Gate University School of Law (USA)
- IE Law School (Spain)
- Northumbria University (UK)
- Queen Mary, University of London (UK)
- Stetson University College of Law (USA)
- University of California Hastings College of the Law (USA)
- University of Dundee School of Law (UK)
- University of East Anglia Law School (UK)
- University of Glasgow School of Law (UK)
- University of Kent (UK)
- University of Miami School of Law (USA)
- University of Notre Dame Law School (USA/UK)
- University of Southern California - USC Gould School of Law (USA)
- University of Virginia School of Law (USA)
- Vanderbilt Law School (USA)
Interested attendees must apply by October 4. For more information or to apply, please see the e-fellows LL.M. Day Frankfurt webpage.
Photo courtesy UC Hastings