Yale admissions

mexlex
Admissions are communicated via phone call (rejections via mail, not email).

Suposedly, in mid-March, but according to previous years, it may be earlier.

Has anyone heard or known anything from them?
Admissions are communicated via phone call (rejections via mail, not email).

Suposedly, in mid-March, but according to previous years, it may be earlier.

Has anyone heard or known anything from them?
mexlex
Anyone?
Anyone?
EPS
I think we can not expect anything before the beginning of next week. The beginning of March is more likely I guess. Finally all the waiting is coming to an end...
I think we can not expect anything before the beginning of next week. The beginning of March is more likely I guess. Finally all the waiting is coming to an end...
I too expect it around 10th March. Yale is the ultimate choice. Worth every wait.
I too expect it around 10th March. Yale is the ultimate choice. Worth every wait.
Yes, it appears in the last two admissions cycles decisions have been released in the last week of February. If that continues this year, we could hear by next week.

Yale's my top choice but I am realistic of my chances given the extremely small class size.
Yes, it appears in the last two admissions cycles decisions have been released in the last week of February. If that continues this year, we could hear by next week.

Yale's my top choice but I am realistic of my chances given the extremely small class size.
Anyone heard any news?
Anyone heard any news?
No intimation so far
No intimation so far
Anyone heard any news?

Is there any word or cue on the announcements? Unlike Harvard, Yale has not sent any updates. Except for application complete notification.
<blockquote>Anyone heard any news?</blockquote>
Is there any word or cue on the announcements? Unlike Harvard, Yale has not sent any updates. Except for application complete notification.
Well the 'cue' in the application complete email seems clear

Your application for admission to the Yale Law School LL.M. Program for 2016-17 is now complete. You will be notified of the Graduate Committee's decision on your application in March.
Well the 'cue' in the application complete email seems clear

Your application for admission to the Yale Law School LL.M. Program for 2016-17 is now complete. You will be notified of the Graduate Committee's decision on your application in March.

Exactly. That's the reason I am curious as to why this sudden trail.
Exactly. That's the reason I am curious as to why this sudden trail.
EPS
I guess because one or two years ago, they called people on 24 February...
I guess because one or two years ago, they called people on 24 February...
BorLLM
So we are all in agreement on that today is the day? Meaning; if we don't get a call today we are out? :)
So we are all in agreement on that today is the day? Meaning; if we don't get a call today we are out? :)
mexlex
Why do you suppose today is the day?
Why do you suppose today is the day?
BorLLM
Just a guess really, but my rationale is that today is a kind of average of the previous years. Very non-scientific.
Just a guess really, but my rationale is that today is a kind of average of the previous years. Very non-scientific.
In past years it has been as late as 24 March, so, while it's theoretically possible, I would not be so sure.
In past years it has been as late as 24 March, so, while it's theoretically possible, I would not be so sure.
HR_Br
Hey guys,

I have just received an email from Yale asking me to check my mailing address, since my application had informed my address would expire in the end of 2015.

I don't know if this means I am out (since acceptances are comunicated by phone) or if it is just routine, but in any case decisions are probably close now.
Hey guys,

I have just received an email from Yale asking me to check my mailing address, since my application had informed my address would expire in the end of 2015.

I don't know if this means I am out (since acceptances are comunicated by phone) or if it is just routine, but in any case decisions are probably close now.
lorhdak
Hey guys, just want to tell you that I got the call 2 hours ago. I have been admitted to Yale. Good luck to everyone!
Hey guys, just want to tell you that I got the call 2 hours ago. I have been admitted to Yale. Good luck to everyone!
Anyone else get a call?
Anyone else get a call?
uihh
Just got the same e-mail as other ppl, asking for confirmation on mailing address. I believe anyone who got that mail should consider they are not receiving a call.
Just got the same e-mail as other ppl, asking for confirmation on mailing address. I believe anyone who got that mail should consider they are not receiving a call.
joeyman365
Just got the call!
Just got the call!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New Haven, Connecticut 279 Followers 361 Discussions

Hot Discussions