USC 2018-2019

VPARK
Anyone else accepted to University of Southern California?

I got an offer from USC just 2 hours ago.
Anyone else accepted to University of Southern California?

I got an offer from USC just 2 hours ago.
Tommmm
Same here! I sent an email asking for the scholarship. Did you receive a financial aid offer?
Same here! I sent an email asking for the scholarship. Did you receive a financial aid offer?
VPARK

No. Please let me have your experience when you get a reply.

[Edited by VPARK on Dec 06, 2017]

[quote]Same here! I sent an email asking for the scholarship. Did you receive a financial aid offer?[/quote]
No. Please let me have your experience when you get a reply.
JJ2017
I have yet to apply but planning to this week. What fields/subjects are you both planning on focusing your studies on?
I have yet to apply but planning to this week. What fields/subjects are you both planning on focusing your studies on?
Tommmm
Criminal/human rights orientation. What about u?
VPARK
I cannot remember whether I had to select one specific field when I prepared the application. However, I specifically wrote in my personal statement that I'm interested in Intellectual Property field.
[quote]I have yet to apply but planning to this week. What fields/subjects are you both planning on focusing your studies on? [/quote]I cannot remember whether I had to select one specific field when I prepared the application. However, I specifically wrote in my personal statement that I'm interested in Intellectual Property field.
Sovetn1k
Hi folks! I got accepted last week. I did not ask for financial aid, but I was awarded with the Excellence Award & Housing stipend. I received 2 separate emails: 1 confirming the acceptance and 1 regarding the Award. I plan to focus on IP.

[Edited by Sovetn1k on Dec 12, 2017]

Hi folks! I got accepted last week. I did not ask for financial aid, but I was awarded with the Excellence Award & Housing stipend. I received 2 separate emails: 1 confirming the acceptance and 1 regarding the Award. I plan to focus on IP.
Hi!! I just got an admission letter today. Unfortunately, I haven't received any scholarship offer email. How long does it take for those 2 email. Were they sent concurrently? If so, I may need to reconsider to accept this school due to my budget. :(
Hi!! I just got an admission letter today. Unfortunately, I haven't received any scholarship offer email. How long does it take for those 2 email. Were they sent concurrently? If so, I may need to reconsider to accept this school due to my budget. :(
Tommmm

I received the acceptance and four days after the scholarship offer. Between them, I sent an email asking for it. Thus, I recommend you to send an email.
Good luck!
[quote]Hi!! I just got an admission letter today. Unfortunately, I haven't received any scholarship offer email. How long does it take for those 2 email. Were they sent concurrently? If so, I may need to reconsider to accept this school due to my budget. :([/quote]

I received the acceptance and four days after the scholarship offer. Between them, I sent an email asking for it. Thus, I recommend you to send an email.
Good luck!

Good luck!

Thank you!! I will email them :)
[quote][quote]Hi!! I just got an admission letter today. Unfortunately, I haven't received any scholarship offer email. How long does it take for those 2 email. Were they sent concurrently? If so, I may need to reconsider to accept this school due to my budget. :([/quote]

Good luck![/quote]

ceas
Hello people, I got accepted as well. I hope to see you there very soon. Anybody from Latin America?
Hello people, I got accepted as well. I hope to see you there very soon. Anybody from Latin America?
JJ2017

I was admitted about two weeks ago - info pack is in the mail according to the email i got from FedEx. I’m interested in USC’s technology and media law related courses, possibly through a certificate route or just a General LLM (more freedom). But I’m still considering my options and waiting to hear from some other schools.
[quote]Criminal/human rights orientation. What about u?[/quote]

I was admitted about two weeks ago - info pack is in the mail according to the email i got from FedEx. I’m interested in USC’s technology and media law related courses, possibly through a certificate route or just a General LLM (more freedom). But I’m still considering my options and waiting to hear from some other schools.
lee123
Congrats for people who have got accepted to USC. I was admitted in January. Now, I am waiting for the result of my scholarship application and other schools' admission.
Congrats for people who have got accepted to USC. I was admitted in January. Now, I am waiting for the result of my scholarship application and other schools' admission.
rm1774

Good luck!

What did you say in your email asking for scholarship? I've just been admitted and need to inquire regarding scholarship, but am not sure what to say.
[quote][quote][quote]Hi!! I just got an admission letter today. Unfortunately, I haven't received any scholarship offer email. How long does it take for those 2 email. Were they sent concurrently? If so, I may need to reconsider to accept this school due to my budget. :([/quote]

Good luck![/quote]

Thank you!! I will email them :)[/quote]

What did you say in your email asking for scholarship? I've just been admitted and need to inquire regarding scholarship, but am not sure what to say.
Hi all - FYI I applied January 22, received an offer February 1.
Hi all - FYI I applied January 22, received an offer February 1.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Los Angeles, California 250 Followers 206 Discussions