USC 2018-2019

VPARK
Anyone else accepted to University of Southern California?

I got an offer from USC just 2 hours ago.
Anyone else accepted to University of Southern California?

I got an offer from USC just 2 hours ago.
Tommmm
Same here! I sent an email asking for the scholarship. Did you receive a financial aid offer?
Same here! I sent an email asking for the scholarship. Did you receive a financial aid offer?
VPARK

No. Please let me have your experience when you get a reply.

[Edited by VPARK on Dec 06, 2017]

[quote]Same here! I sent an email asking for the scholarship. Did you receive a financial aid offer?[/quote]
No. Please let me have your experience when you get a reply.
kiwi_2017
I have yet to apply but planning to this week. What fields/subjects are you both planning on focusing your studies on?
I have yet to apply but planning to this week. What fields/subjects are you both planning on focusing your studies on?
Tommmm
Criminal/human rights orientation. What about u?
Criminal/human rights orientation. What about u?
VPARK
I cannot remember whether I had to select one specific field when I prepared the application. However, I specifically wrote in my personal statement that I'm interested in Intellectual Property field.
[quote]I have yet to apply but planning to this week. What fields/subjects are you both planning on focusing your studies on? [/quote]I cannot remember whether I had to select one specific field when I prepared the application. However, I specifically wrote in my personal statement that I'm interested in Intellectual Property field.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Los Angeles, California 247 Followers 206 Discussions