UPenn waitlist 2021-2022

gogouslaw

Hi guys, I've been put on the waitlist since 2/20.
Haven't hear from them since then.

Any information or update about the waitlist?

Hi guys, I've been put on the waitlist since 2/20.
Haven't hear from them since then.

Any information or update about the waitlist?
Edmond_sy

Still waiting for its news...haven’t heard from them so far. I have sent an email asking them about this but there’s no reply:(

Still waiting for its news...haven’t heard from them so far. I have sent an email asking them about this but there’s no reply:(

I noticed that the Georgetown sent email to part of the waitlisted students and sent them offers on the next day. I hope the Upenn will begin to rethink waitlisted students soon.

I noticed that the Georgetown sent email to part of the waitlisted students and sent them offers on the next day. I hope the Upenn will begin to rethink waitlisted students soon.<div><br></div><div>
</div>
Edmond_sy

Any news so far? I’ve checked about the wl circumstances of UPenn last few years, all of them were sent out since mid of April...

[Edited by Edmond_sy on May 11, 2021]

Any news so far? I’ve checked about the wl circumstances of UPenn last few years, all of them were sent out since mid of April...
gogouslaw

nothing yet

nothing yet

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 846 Followers 482 Discussions

Other Related Content

Penn Law Announces Three New Certificate Programs

News Feb 17, 2021

LL.M. Applications: What to do When You’ve Been Waitlisted

Article Sep 09, 2019

“Waitlisting” candidates is a growing trend, but there are many concrete steps that an applicant can take to improve their chances of admission to a top LL.M. course

Hot Discussions