The application waiting game! ARGH!

Jitana

Ok,

So here's the deal:

>American/Dominican living in Alexandria, VA - just ten minutes out of Washington DC proper.
>However, I did an LLB via Nottingham Law School in the UK and will graduate this year.
>My grades were evaluated at a B and "above average". Top 10% (VERY competitive programme)

I have applied to: Georgetown, UVA, William and Mary and I am in the process of applying to George Washington and American.

I was rejected by William and Mary - (not surprising as they had 700 applicants and very few spaces this year.)

I am still waiting on Georgetown and UVA -- My applications have been late because I have been waiting on decisions -- the costs of applying are certainly non trivial!

Anyone here got into Georgetown or UVA with an "above average"?

I just really hate the waiting game! Argh!

~Jitana

Ok,

So here's the deal:

>American/Dominican living in Alexandria, VA - just ten minutes out of Washington DC proper.
>However, I did an LLB via Nottingham Law School in the UK and will graduate this year.
>My grades were evaluated at a B and "above average". Top 10% (VERY competitive programme)

I have applied to: Georgetown, UVA, William and Mary and I am in the process of applying to George Washington and American.

I was rejected by William and Mary - (not surprising as they had 700 applicants and very few spaces this year.)

I am still waiting on Georgetown and UVA -- My applications have been late because I have been waiting on decisions -- the costs of applying are certainly non trivial!

Anyone here got into Georgetown or UVA with an "above average"?

I just really hate the waiting game! Argh!

~Jitana

faaf64

Im a Dominican about to graduate from a college here in Dom Rep. I was rated above average and was accepted in Gtown.

Im a Dominican about to graduate from a college here in Dom Rep. I was rated above average and was accepted in Gtown.
Jitana

Hi!!

Congratulations!!!

Will you accept their offer?

-Jitana

Hi!!

Congratulations!!!

Will you accept their offer?

-Jitana
faaf64

I will probably enroll in Gtown. I was also accepted in Duke and wait listed in Chicago.

I will probably enroll in Gtown. I was also accepted in Duke and wait listed in Chicago.
Jitana

Cool!

In your application, did you include a lot of extra curricula activities?

~Jitana

Cool!

In your application, did you include a lot of extra curricula activities?

~Jitana

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Washington, District of Columbia 1010 Followers 910 Discussions
Charlottesville, Virginia 210 Followers 201 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020 - US Law Schools

News Aug 26, 2019

Hot Discussions