NYU LL.M. Applicants 2023-24

Hello all,

Just thought I’d create this discussion for all prospective applicants for next year’s program to voice their concerns/questions about the upcoming application season. Looking forward to connecting and wishing you the best of luck!

Hello all,

Just thought I’d create this discussion for all prospective applicants for next year’s program to voice their concerns/questions about the upcoming application season. Looking forward to connecting and wishing you the best of luck!

New York University is a great option for LLM students. This year for 2022 I had four of my students get accepted and decide to take the offer. One of the important ways to appeal to the admissions board of the university is to be writing in the "plain English style". In my school we advocate this and this is what I teach when I prepare people to study abroad starting from there personal statements, recommendation letters,  all the way through to their CVs.

New York University is a great option for LLM students. This year for 2022 I had four of my students get accepted and decide to take the offer. One of the important ways to appeal to the admissions board of the university is to be writing in the "plain English style". In my school we advocate this and this is what I teach when I prepare people to study abroad starting from there personal statements, recommendation letters,  all the way through to their CVs.
Yxz204

Hey there! Thanks for creating this space. Looking forward to connecting with 2023-24 applicants. 

Hey there! Thanks for creating this space. Looking forward to connecting with 2023-24 applicants. 

Hello ! I'm applying for 2023-2024. It can be interresting to exchange some informations here :) 

I also have Columbia, Fordham and Cardoso on my mind..

Hello ! I'm applying for 2023-2024. It can be interresting to exchange some informations here :)&nbsp;<br><br>I also have Columbia, Fordham and Cardoso on my mind..

Thinking of applying this year. I also have Harvard, UWahington and USC

Thinking of applying this year. I also have Harvard, UWahington and USC

Hello, I have Fordham on my list also

Hello ! I'm applying for 2023-2024. It can be interresting to exchange some informations here :) 

Hello, I have Fordham on my list also<br><br>[quote]Hello ! I'm applying for 2023-2024. It can be interresting to exchange some informations here :)&nbsp;<br><br>I also have Columbia, Fordham and Cardoso on my mind.. [/quote]

Hello, I have Fordham on my list also

[quote]Hello, I have Fordham on my list also<br><br>[quote]Hello ! I'm applying for 2023-2024. It can be interresting to exchange some informations here :)&nbsp;<br><br>I also have Columbia, Fordham and Cardoso on my mind.. [/quote] [/quote]

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 2181 Followers 1610 Discussions