New York Bar Exam

Hello everyone, I have a question about the New York Bar Exam. How can i know which schools approved by examiners for L.L.M. ? or every school in USA okay for the NY exam ? Thanks and appreciate!

[Edited by Enesyildirim on Sep 25, 2017]

Hello everyone, I have a question about the New York Bar Exam. How can i know which schools approved by examiners for L.L.M. ? or every school in USA okay for the NY exam ? Thanks and appreciate!
Thanks a lott. Also do you have any idea about the shifts of the programs ? I mean full time-Part time. Both of them approved by ABA and New York Bar Examiners right ?
Thanks a lott. Also do you have any idea about the shifts of the programs ? I mean full time-Part time. Both of them approved by ABA and New York Bar Examiners right ?
Poli
Anyone knows about the Skills requirement for LLM 2018 students? How will students fill that new requirement, will the universities allow us to do more credits and will send us the pathway 1 certification?
This is an extract from Georgetown's website:

SKILLS COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT

In December 2015, the New York Court of Appeals adopted a Skills Competency Requirement for admission to the New York Bar. However, this requirement does not apply to foreign-trained lawyers who need an LL.M. to establish bar eligibility until the class beginning LL.M. studies in 2018.(Note that this is a requirement for admission and not for bar exam eligibility.)
https://www.law.georgetown.edu/academics/academic-programs/graduate-programs/us-bar/New-York-Bar-Examination.cfm
Anyone knows about the Skills requirement for LLM 2018 students? How will students fill that new requirement, will the universities allow us to do more credits and will send us the pathway 1 certification?
This is an extract from Georgetown's website:

SKILLS COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT

In December 2015, the New York Court of Appeals adopted a Skills Competency Requirement for admission to the New York Bar. However, this requirement does not apply to foreign-trained lawyers who need an LL.M. to establish bar eligibility until the class beginning LL.M. studies in 2018.(Note that this is a requirement for admission and not for bar exam eligibility.)
https://www.law.georgetown.edu/academics/academic-programs/graduate-programs/us-bar/New-York-Bar-Examination.cfm

Reply to Post