Llm transfer

I am an international LL.M student. I couldn't graduate with a GPA 2 because I was going through some
Personal problems. My GPA is stuck on 1.95 and university gave me a participation certificate. However I want to finish my program and get a graduate degree. Can anyone suggest me if any university will except me and allow me to take specific courses to graduate. I cannot afford to do entire LL.M again in another university.
I am an international LL.M student. I couldn't graduate with a GPA 2 because I was going through some
Personal problems. My GPA is stuck on 1.95 and university gave me a participation certificate. However I want to finish my program and get a graduate degree. Can anyone suggest me if any university will except me and allow me to take specific courses to graduate. I cannot afford to do entire LL.M again in another university.
chicken so...
I doubt there's a law school out there that would be ok with such an arrangement.
I doubt there's a law school out there that would be ok with such an arrangement.

Reply to Post

Related Articles

LL.M. Admissions: The Importance of Class Rank

By Emily Cataneo on Jan 25, 2016

More Articles

Hot Discussions